Monday, September 19, 2011

Critique - Cat Warrior (Line Art)



About and Critique
This was a piece that was done for a fanart commission of a character from a comic book. The person I was doing the commission for, wrote fanfiction for the comic and it was going to be picked up by the people who created the comic (they have a fan book created every year with art and stories from their fans). This was strictly a line piece, but I think I'll go in and color it digitally since the lines are so crisp. This piece was also particularly hard (if you think drawing people is hard, try drawing an anthropomorphic person...it's pretty rough), so I think that it turned out pretty decent was why I put in in my portfolio in the first place. I also love the detail in the skin of the lizard mount (which took forever). The line work is also nice and clean. I will definitely be coloring this.

No comments:

Post a Comment